Monday, November 20, 2006

spiritual bday 06


dont mind the bad photos. but i had a greaaattt day today.

it's my spiritual bday today. sarah msged me. lol. i kind of forgot abt it till ytd night also. so i guess you wont rmb too, the one i shared this day with, honey?

anw, today is the first day in months that i am out without a clear objective, but nevertheless in town for the 5th consecutive day >__<

HS prompted dear rachel (fong) to yue me out today and somehow seems to be my answered prayer and so we went out and to marina sq..

we ate: pizza hut lunch express and then the swensens ice cream i have wanted to try so bad, always walk outsides northpt swensens during those days of lonesome mugging. it's a real good promo, with very good combo. all my fav flavours. ^^

and we talk talk talk talk talk, about dilutions, discoveries, the spiritual and the not so spiritual.

i had a great time w the very nice, very pretty, cute and wonderful fellow coreteam sister. (uhm, i was coerced into typing this). anw, thanks, from the depths of my heart.

okay, time to get down and do stuff.